Tuesday, July 08, 2008
After A Thousand Nights
I want to be loved, but I don't think you will be
I wander within that repetition
Even I'm scared, even I'm going to get hurt
I'll say ''I love you'' to the person who I really love


Putting these feelings into words is such a scary things
But I don't care anymore
Do you love me or not, it doesn't matter
I just wanna split out my feelings to you

And after a thousand nights I'll come to tell you
I want to be loved, even I know you you wouldn't
I don't care anymore
I just wanna split out my feelings to you

There are many unchangeable things in this world
And I know you never change your heart
Never change your mind, your feelings
To the one who you love

And after a thousand nights
I'll come to tell you
Even putting these feelings to words is such a scary things
Even i'm scared, even i'm going to get hurt
I'll come to tell you

280108
 
posted by elchecago at 2:47 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: